Skip to main content

Learn How To Stop Smoking Before Your Next Cold

 If you want to learn how to stop smoking before you get your next cold, I think I can help.


My name is Bill. I'm an ex-smoker. I quit smoking about 15 years ago, but I remember what it was like getting a cold, or getting a nasal infection, or a throat infection when I smoked. It was miserable!


Learn How To Stop Smoking Before Your Next Cold


Even just your basic cold was almost unbearable. Now as a non-smoker, when I get a cold, I'm like most people. I'll have it for a couple of days. I'm a little snuffly. I might have a sore throat. I might feel a little miserable. But I take some medicine, and it generally helps me. Even some natural remedies can help me to feel a lot better.


As a smoker, every cold became a major problem. I remember day after day of congestion. Tissues, handkerchiefs, nose running and constantly congested. I couldn't breathe normally for a couple of weeks before I would finally get over a typical cold.


I remember just feeling so miserable, no matter what I took, it didn't seem to help. I would take nasal remedies, I would take pills, I would take tablets. No matter what, I couldn't clear it, and ultimately what really ended up happening is that it just had to run its course.


But a typical cold, which for most people could possibly be two or three days, and then they feel better, would always be much worse as a smoker.


If an actual infection was involved, I typically would have 10 days of antibiotics and 10 days at least of symptoms.


How bad would it be for a smoker with Covid?


After you stop smoking, and you get a cold, even though they're not great (and nobody wants to be sick), I'm telling you that you will feel a lot better than you did when you smoked. 


You will go through illnesses much better, you will get better much quicker, and you'll be able to carry on without the same kind of issues that you did when you smoked. There is no doubt in my mind that being a non-smoker when you get sick is your first leg up to your recovery.





When I quit about 15 years ago, I wrote down everything that I did to prepare to stop smoking, I wrote down how I felt, and I wrote down what worked. 


Now, 15 years later, as I get near retirement I've decided to put this all together as a program and make it available to help other people quit smoking. It will sell for less than the cost of one carton of cigarettes in many places around the country right now, so if you are interested and you'd like to learn a little bit more, click the link now.


You stand nothing to lose. I will tell you that I believe this program works. I literally bet my life on it!



I look forward to seeing you as a non-smoker!



Learn more NOW by clicking the link below or by visiting

 

www.ToStopSmoking.org


#to stop smoking #quitsmoking #nonsmoker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Stop Smoking Before Going on Vacation

  If you want to learn how to stop smoking before going on vacation, I think I can help! My name is Bill and I'm an ex-smoker. I quit smoking about 15 years ago and I remember that going on vacation, which should generally be a very happy time, with anticipated fun, can be very different for smokers. Vacations are a period in most people's lives when families get together and do things, or when people go with friends, and everyone experiences different places and activities. Most people anticipate vacations in advance because of the opportunity to enjoy new life experiences and make new memories. However, for cigarette smokers who have not quit smoking, vacation planning begins with anxiety. Smokers plan their days around having the ability to smoke, usually involving familiar places where smoking is allowed throughout their day. Vacations involve being in new places and being involved in new experiences, and this means that when and where to smoke is now questionable during th...

How To Stop Smoking Before Buying a New Car

  If you want to learn how to stop smoking cigarettes in a new car, I think I can help. Hi, my name is Bill. I'm an ex-smoker. I quit smoking about 15 years ago.  I remember what it was like the first time we bought a brand-new car. It was in the late 80s, and we got a brand new Plymouth. It was the first new car we ever owned. At that point, my wife and I had two children, and we needed to have one new vehicle that could get us around safely and dependably.  I remember what it was like as a smoker, and I didn't want to smoke in the new car. You probably know that one of the best things about having a new car, other than the fact that you have a new car, is that every time you open the door for probably that first year or so, you open the door and you get that smell of the new car. It just feels great and makes you feel good inside. They even make air fresheners that have a new car smell. No one wants to open the car door in the morning - and we've all done this as smoker...

How to Stop Smoking Before Starting a New Job

  Do you want to stop smoking before you start a new job? If so I think I can help. Hi, my name is Bill. I'm an ex-smoker. I stopped smoking about 15 years ago. If you are in a position like many of us have been at different times, when your employment changes, you might very well find that cigarette smoking may not be allowed. I believe that these days, it is a little more common for younger people to change employers than it might have been in my era with other baby boomers we tended to stay in jobs longer. There’s nothing wrong with changing jobs, as I know people move to different employers for many reasons. They move to different physical locations, they change for better pay, they change for better, working conditions and for many other reasons, but if you are a smoker, you know that taking “smoke breaks” may not be acceptable to your new bosses, or even coworkers. If you are a smoker, it kind of comes with a certain amount of baggage when you change jobs. You may have had a ...