Do you want to stop smoking before you start a new job? If so I think I can help. Hi, my name is Bill. I'm an ex-smoker. I stopped smoking about 15 years ago. If you are in a position like many of us have been at different times, when your employment changes, you might very well find that cigarette smoking may not be allowed. I believe that these days, it is a little more common for younger people to change employers than it might have been in my era with other baby boomers we tended to stay in jobs longer. There’s nothing wrong with changing jobs, as I know people move to different employers for many reasons. They move to different physical locations, they change for better pay, they change for better, working conditions and for many other reasons, but if you are a smoker, you know that taking “smoke breaks” may not be acceptable to your new bosses, or even coworkers. If you are a smoker, it kind of comes with a certain amount of baggage when you change jobs. You may have had a ...
I quit smoking almost 15 years ago using a simple process that I documented then. I have now made this program available for less than the price of a carton of cigarettes, to help others to stop smoking. Please learn more if you want to quit.

Comments
Post a Comment